Thursday, July 21, 2011

Facebook, Twitter, Google+ breakdown

Just felt like sharing some trends I have noticed in using Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ simultaneously 

                                                                FACEBOOK        TWITTER           GOOGLE+

How much I care if there are
more people following/friending me              Not at all                  Tons                  Not at all
than I follow/friend

Percent of posts related to Google+          
(which I mainly do now to annoy                 15%                         20%                      60%
Matt Cava)  

Percent of connections that pretty               85%                          30%                      15%
much hate me    

Where do I post the most                            3                               1                           2

Where do people respond to my                  2                               3                           1
posts the most?

Average percent evil I operate at                80%                           75%                      30%
(Note: 92% is my upper limit)

Where do I make new connections             3                                 2                           1

Places where my posts are                        1                                 1                            1
superior to Christy Berka's

What do I check first?                               3                                 1                            2

Connections                                             430                            1,257                     148

Will probably add to this later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment