Friday, July 01, 2011

Bog Panda vs. Sewer Shark

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you know that I love live tweeting SyFy original movies with the gang on Saturday nights.  Oh, and sorry for the whole flooding your time line thing.

Live tweeting the broadcast has resulted in basically a crowd sourced "Mystery Science Theater 3000" show.  Even better, the cast of these cinematic gems are starting to show up and join in the fun on Twitter.

It is kind of cool to get Robert Davi tweeting you about your "Swamp Shark" GetGlue check-in -- or to have the actor playing "Almighty Thor" correct you and explain he is not the "sissy" son, he is the "inexperienced" son of Odin (an Odin played by Kevin Nash in all his Outsiders glory).

I'd like to take the crowd sourcing to the next level and work together to develop the ultimate B-movie screenplay.  Everything is in play... casting, tag lines, story arc, etc.. 

I have just started to play with this concept a little bit and have set up the BOG PANDA VS. SEWER SHARK wiki to house our masterpiece.  Matt Johnson came up with the Sewer Shark concept, but Bog Panda is all mine :)

If you want in, email me at kelly.thul@gmail.com and I'll set you up with edit access to this wiki. To grant access, I'll need to use either your email address or wikispaces ID.

I'll likely be fiddling with this as a solo effort if there are no takers, but would love some partners in crime. 

2 comments:

  1. This makes me Oh so happy!!!!! * cue star wars music*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m not even sure where to begin, but loving the Bog panda site. The poster of the panda and shadow shark had me literally laugh out loud. Love it.

    ReplyDelete