Monday, November 21, 2011

The Walking Dead Rankings

As we approach halftime in season 2 of The Walking Dead, I felt it was time to share my mid-season rankings on the characters' favor-ability in my eyes.

(Graphic novel character development omitted from this ratings)


  1. Daryl Dixon 
  2. Glenn
  3. Rick Grimes
  4. Otis  
  5. Maggie Greene
  6. Theodore "T-Dog" Douglas 
  7. Carol Peletier 
  8. Carl Grimes
  9. Dale Horvath
  10. Hershel Greene  
  11. Well walker
  12. Sophia Peletier (JUST SHOW UP DAMMIT)
  13. Merle Dixon 
  14. Lori Grimes
  15. Andrea
  16. Shane Walsh

2 comments:

  1. I love that the well walker comes in above Andrea and Shane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember if you read the books or not. I'm sure you did. But Shane's messing everything up. He isn't supposed to even be there? and what ever happened to the interracial sexcapade that was supposed to happen like in the books. *sigh* Come on Kirkman stay on track!!!!! That is all.

    ReplyDelete